Google has officially released Android P Beta updates at Google I/O 2018. These beta updates are now available either through OTAs or manual flashing. These updates are actually available for some third-party vendors, thanks to Project Treble.
List of Compatible devices include:
- Google Pixel 2
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel
- Google Pixel XL
- Nokia 7 plus
- Oppo R15 Pro
- Sony Xperia XZ2
- Vivo X21UD
- Vivo X21
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- Essential Phone
Additionally, the upcoming OnePlus 6 is also compatible with the Android P Beta.
I leave a link so that you guys could catch up with various features and UI changes that were discussed to the Google I/O 2018:
Hey guys every version of android amuse us with much features and functionalities. Google has recently released its Android P build for Google Pixel devices. The developer version released comes with tons of features like:
- support for notch for latest smartphone designs.
- customized notification panel with ultra new designed icons.
- time icons are now to the top left corner of the screen.
- google search widget with rounded corners resembles much with the notification panel.
- native supports to dual cameras are included.
- enhancement in security by denying the support for accessing of hardware like accessing the microphone, camera etc, for the apps that run in the background.
- a new look is provided for settings with a new set of icons.
and these are some of the features that were bundled with the developer version. And I am eagerly waiting for the forthcoming features.
Guys check out the new android o alpha version that is released recently by the google. It is a alpha version putting forth tons of various customization that a user can do to optimize based upon one’s will. We cannot expect more since it is a alpha version but rocks on with new features. Now check on the features that is available over the Android O